• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Osage City, Kansas (April 11-12, 2008)

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The site has teams on it... just wanted to start up the thread because now that our event here in Pleasant Hill is over, I'm looking forward to our first event of the year! We're re-arranging the team for this one as my wife can't be there. Me, Stan and Que'inKC (Jeff) and we're waiting to hear from a fourth to see if he can go.

Plan to be there no later than 10 AM Friday! Look forward to seeing some of you there!

Steph, are you guys doing a potluck again like you did here? We'd be glad to bring something. Let me know.

Oh man...I can't wait for this one...This is going to be one LONG week!!!

Thanks so much to Jeff for inviting me along...It will be a lot of fun!!!

my wife will be with me for this one(Grandma and Grandpa wanted the little one for the weekend) So stop by for a cocktail. We plan on being their by 10:00 as well.

R Butts R Smokin will be there. Jeff it looks like we'll be right across from each other. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Plan to be there no later than 10 AM Friday! Look forward to seeing some of you there!

Steph, are you guys doing a potluck again like you did here? We'd be glad to bring something. Let me know.

Back to back is tough on the Potlucks, even for the slabs :wink: - I think us or bare bones are going to be hosting... since we are next to each other it should be easy to find. :mrgreen:

Oh man...I can't wait for this one...This is going to be one LONG week!!! Thanks so much to Jeff for inviting me along...It will be a lot of fun!!!
Stith really likes Cabo for his only drink on Friday evenings - bring plenty for him :cool: <stool chicken mod.>

my wife will be with me for this one(Grandma and Grandpa wanted the little one for the weekend) So stop by for a cocktail. We plan on being their by 10:00 as well.

Stop on by and see us too.... lots o' kids running around, and loud music.... and the Gator -- we are easy to spot!!!

Man I am looking forward to this weekend. I will be getting their late Friday. See everyone there!

Stith really likes Cabo for his only drink on Friday evenings - bring plenty for him :cool: <stool chicken mod.>

Oh no, Andy... if it was the ONLY drink I enjoy on Friday nights, I would have been fine to do chicken... it was the fact I also chose beer, hurricanes and whiskey straight from the bottle that got me. Gonna take it easy each and every contest this year.

Oh no, Andy... if it was the ONLY drink I enjoy on Friday nights, I would have been fine to do chicken... it was the fact I also chose beer, hurricanes and whiskey straight from the bottle that got me. Gonna take it easy each and every contest this year.

My money is on the idea... that you would still be hosed (or is that Jose-d)... even if you "only" drank that Cabo.... now the hurricanes did help clear the way for you! Maybe Steph will make a batch for us. (I think Jeanie gave you the Steph famous Hurricanes)

We'll be there mid morning Friday and look forward to seeing everybody.

I happen to have some Hurricanes on the ready. I'll bring 'em. Before Bare Bones offered to host the potluck, Kyle was ready to host it again. We had a blast in P Hill and the food Friday night was phenomenal! Looking forward to this weekend! I'll also bring the Gasolina rum pouches that I brought back from Puerto Rico. I had them iced up at P Hill and the only one that drank one was Quau.

Before Bare Bones offered to host the potluck, Kyle was ready to host it again. We had a blast in P Hill and the food Friday night was phenomenal! Looking forward to this weekend!

Well someone let us know what to bring and we'll contribute!

I'll also bring the Gasolina rum pouches that I brought back from Puerto Rico. I had them iced up at P Hill and the only one that drank one was Quau.

See what you did? I drank your Hurricanes last year and couldn't do squat at Warrensburg! Woz drinks your mixture and doesn't get a call at P Hill! You're pure EVIL, Steph! :lol:

Can't wait for this weekend. We will be on the south side of the locker rooms. Real close to Jeff in KC & MokanMeatheads.

We plan on setting up on Friday morning as well.

Sounds like we are gonna have a pretty good Brethren turn out.

For you guys coming in Thursday, let me know & I'll come down with a few beers.

I will have Gentleman Jack Saturday Morning For everyone that is interested.

Someone refresh my memory from two years ago... are there shower facilities here we can use?

I believe on the website it says they do have showers. If it gets cold like they are talking mayneed that to thaw out.

Someone refresh my memory from two years ago... are there shower facilities here we can use?
Yes - there are showers and your spot is just about right on top of them. The steam from the showers may keep your site warm . . . LOL!

Todd and I got up too late to use the showers last year . . . it was time to start the chicken about 15 minutes before we got up. :rolleyes:

Since this would be my first brethren pot luck, what would be a good thing to bring? Do we typically lack deserts (hard to imagine that) or salads or what? Fatties? :wink: I have a jar of koolickles in the fridge.

Back