• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Frisco Colorado BBQ Challenge

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well my Brothers and Sisters, this is the big one of the year for Bossman and the family. We will be there! Anyone planning on being there or taking on the challenge of the contest are welcome at our booth so drop on by and say Hi :wink:

As soon as we get the space number I'll post it here. Anyone else planning on being here? Here is the contest link.

www.townoffrisco.com/bbq/index.html

Have fun bossman!
I used to live in the high country as well. Spent a year or two in Breckenridge.
Also managed the kitchen at the Best Western there in Frisco.
I used to love it up there.

Not doing Frisco, Bossman. We are signed up for Dillon though if gas prices don't rule it out. If we decide against it, we might work something out to sell you our entry cheap! LOL!

Not doing Frisco, Bossman. We are signed up for Dillon though if gas prices don't rule it out. If we decide against it, we might work something out to sell you our entry cheap! LOL!

We were actually going to Dillion as well, the problem for me is that I have to be on a plane at 3pm that Saturday enroute to Kentucky for a National Police conference, otherwise I would have been at the Summitt:-D Looking at Lamar Colorado, but I'm in the same boat, gas is killing me right now. I live 62 miles away from work, my gas bill last month was over $800:eusa_clap

Do you know your space number? Wife and I are going to be there as eaters. Not ready to compete yet but want to see one in action. Let me know and will be sure to make it to you.
Michael

Have a great time Bossman and good luck.

I lived in Vail for 8 years many years ago. We used to drive over to Frisco for KFC and Taco Bell. It was hilarious... whenever you went over you would call around and take orders. We'd bring back boxes full of food!!!!

You never know how you will miss fast food until you don't have it!!!

Man Bossman, me and the wife have been talking about coming up there for the last three years and it's never worked out for us. We are going to try nexted year Roni and Kelly from 4 Legs Up have been hounding us to come up there to. They love it up there.

I'm going next year. After seeing some pics of the event I really wanted to go but the timing was bad for me this year. We choose instead to do the Durango comp and make a vactaion of of the week.

Do you know your space number? Wife and I are going to be there as eaters. Not ready to compete yet but want to see one in action. Let me know and will be sure to make it to you.
Michael

I'll be at space 310-311, Ill have my Bossman-Bar-B-Que Banner out as well as my BBQ Brethren banner flying as well, Stop by your more then welcome:-D

Well my Brothers and Sisters, there are 66 teams up here this weekend, the Bossman is a little nervous, dont know how much sleep I'll get, hopefully everthing comes out right and I make you all proud!!

Well my Brothers and Sisters, there are 66 teams up here this weekend, the Bossman is a little nervous, dont know how much sleep I'll get, hopefully everthing comes out right and I make you all proud!!

You can Do it!!! You can Do it all Night!!!!!!!
WE got faith in ya brother. Good luck...

Back