Its Time to Vote!

Rookie'48

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
The KCBS election season is here!

Please, please look over the candidates and make your choices. Last year we only had 17% of the membership vote - let's beat that % this year!

My personal feeling is that if you don't vote then you have given up your right to beotch. Yes, I voted. No, I can't publicly endorse any candidates.

Hmmm...have not gotten my ballot yet. I just updated my email address too...

So is it online voting? It's seems to me that's the way it was last year when I voted. I haven't got an email reminder or nothing. If I wasn't on here to see that the vote was going on, i wouldn't know.

It really does not matter who is elected. The BOD will continue to be dysfunctional, No Reports and hide in executive session with no financial reports. Have a family membership (2 votes) with both being CBJ and cooks and have chosen not to support or vote for anyone or anything. This will, in effect, be my last biotch about anything the BOD does or does not do. The latter being the more likely.

you can ask me anything you want too and I will answer you. just call me. I refused to sign the contract to shut up the board that has been asked for. You also can get the financials anytime you want them.

Wife and I just voted.

I sure as the heck hope some of the new members are better at replying to emails that the present folks!!

I have sent emails to some of them with no replies for years!

If someone is not going to respond to an email, then why in the hell does that person (or persons) have an email address that is advertised on the KCBS web site to send to!!!!:twisted::twisted::twisted:

What a waste!

wallace

JD & Ray - call the office & ask what's up.

It really does not matter who is elected. The BOD will continue to be dysfunctional, No Reports and hide in executive session with no financial reports. Have a family membership (2 votes) with both being CBJ and cooks and have chosen not to support or vote for anyone or anything. This will, in effect, be my last biotch about anything the BOD does or does not do. The latter being the more likely.

I'm not sure where you're coming from. Of all of the Board meetings that I've listened to since I joined in 2007 this past year has been remarkably quieter and more productive than in the past.

The financial reports have been posted (I think) and if you missed them just contact the office. There have been very few "no reports" this year as opposed to years past and when something is brought into Executive Session it's because we're naming names or discipline / legal matters. There are NO motions made or voted on in Executive Session - all motions & votes are made after we come back into Open Session.

All in all, I feel that the BoD is improving over where it was. Is it perfect? Hell no and we never will be as long as we are human beings with individual thoughts. But I do think that this years Board has made great strides in being more open and civil. Hopefully that will continue. :pray::pray:

So is it online voting? It's seems to me that's the way it was last year when I voted. I haven't got an email reminder or nothing. If I wasn't on here to see that the vote was going on, i wouldn't know.

Check your spam folder... or maybe they just don't like you.
Ed

Back