BBQ Brethren "Happy Meal" Throwdown!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Happy Meal!"[/size]
demotivating-posters-demotivational-posters-funny-posters-posters-mcdonalds-happy-meal-show.jpg

Look out Moose!

...as chosen by silverfinger, the winner of the Cheese Throwdown!

Here is how silverfinger explained this one to me...
silverfinger said:
The throwdown name is Happy Meal.

Throwdown rules apply and the name (Happy Meal) is open for interpretation being that it is the end of the year. :-D

So there you have it.:thumb: Whatever makes you happy.:nod: Look out Moose!:laugh:

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 12/30 through Sunday 1/8.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 1/8.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 1/9 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 1/15. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Mongo's Birthday Open" Throwdown until Monday night 1/2 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Multicultural" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Oh...thought it was the Mister Happy Meal for a second giving me another shot at snags...

I don't get it :tsk: Is this some sort of multicultural, think with your feelings topic?

Happy Meal...that's all I need is another reason for pictures of my kid on here :becky:

Back