News on N2QUE

N

n-2-que

As everyone has noticed theN2que spicewine was sold over the weekend, it was only to make room for a FEC100, just like a car, always something bigger, faster, and whatnot out there. I truly loved the spicewine, but need something more manageable for me and the wife. Don't count us out, we will be back on the saddle for the next season, just a different smoker :p

Good to hear, had us worried for a minute there.
See ya out there.
ModelMaker

I went to your blog and read about it.

Hmmm... Italian Bread....

You say more manageable ... are you referring to the weight of the unit or time management?

As everyone has noticed theN2que spicewine was sold over the weekend, it was only to make room for a FEC100, just like a car, always something bigger, faster, and whatnot out there.

You will really enjoy your new FEC, once you get used to its peculiarities. They also have a great users forum for tips and tricks, etc. I had a couple of them trailer-mounted when I was running my concession business and they really did perform well for such a compact design.

I don't know what you plan to do for pellets, but BBQRs Delight makes a dandy product and the price is really good if you buy in half-pallet quantities. Look them up on the web and give Candy Weaver a jingle. She's a very nice gal and easy to work with.

. I had a couple of them trailer-mounted when I was running my concession business and they really did perform well for such a compact design.

Wow from 2 FEC's to a UDS. Talk about downsizing :mrgreen:.

Yea is just a weight problem, cooking on it and such is easy... jay makes one hellified smoker, just weight wise to much for us two moving around. as they say you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Wow from 2 FEC's to a UDS. Talk about downsizing :mrgreen:.

Well yeah...but I like to think of it as "broadening the experience" :biggrin:
Actually, I started out on a drum smoker many many moons ago. And like most folks, I always was looking for something a little more trick. Then after you get into the commercial aspect and you've gone through all the gyrations (FEC, Klose, Southern Pride, BWS, WSM, Bandera, etc. etc), ya finally come back to K.I.S.S. ...... 'simple is better'. But hey, it was a fun and entertaining journey.

Back