the New Ranch Kettle

T

The Anchorman

Well guys, my son's and I put the Ranch Kettle together tonight.
Now thats A Grill! :icon_bigsmil
Anyway this is a limited edition or something because the cover for the kettle is decaled with Budwiser and Bud Light in the top on either side of the top vent. Does anyone have any info on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures are a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That could be a real attention getter at comps and such.

I have only seen two of them in person. They will cook a chitload of food. I'd own one if I was sure I would wind up with it after the divorce. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pictures are a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That could be a real attention getter at comps and such.

I have only seen two of them in person. They will cook a chitload of food. I'd own one if I was sure I would wind up with it after the divorce. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What he said!!!

Congrats!
They look awesome.

Did you get a special deal on it?
Gift?

TIM

$500 on Craigs List!:biggrin:

Isn't that about half price??

Now .... this is not the real thirdeye here, but pure greed speaking :twisted: I would call the local Bud distributor and see if they want a special edition Ranch Grill for $1500.00. Then buy another one and use the leftover for meat.

EDIT: Wait a dang minute. Skip the cash, trade them for beer.

I believe it is wholesaled to dealers for around $579 or something like that.
Nah, I am keeping it, there is something about the hunt and trophy! (CraigsList)

I believe it is wholesaled to dealers for around $579 or something like that.
Nah, I am keeping it, there is something about the hunt and trophy! (CraigsList)

Yeah, you are right. It's twice as sweet that way. I barked too early, should have thought it over for 10 minutes.

Isn't that about half price??

Now .... this is not the real thirdeye here, but pure greed speaking :twisted: I would call the local Bud distributor and see if they want a special edition Ranch Grill for $1500.00. Then buy another one and use the leftover for meat.

EDIT: Wait a dang minute. Skip the cash, trade them for beer.

Well whoever this guy is I like the way he thinks.

I saw a Budweiser Ranch Kettle on CL in Olympia WA not too long ago for $600 and it came with Bud engraved cooking utensils. Also saw a Green Budweiser One-Touch Gold Kettle. Don't know if it was the same person but the same area. Nice score!

Brian

I need me one of those BAD!!! Going to have to keep my eyes peeled for one. Congrats, Anchorman!

What size rack is on the Rancher? Wondering how big of a drum you could build :biggrin:

Pics! We need pics!

Pics! We need pics!

IMG_0974.jpg

Thank you, brother Bill. :roll: :-D :roll: :-D :roll:

Back