New Thermapen

sportsnut

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just ordered the new super fast Red Backlit Thermapen.:whoo:
My Dad will be the recipient of my not quite as fast Red regular Thermapen that I got last Fathers Day:second:.

I also have the new Maverick ET-733 on the way. It was a Birthday present to myself..

I thought the yellow ones were the fastest?

If you look back into Thermapen history you will see without a doubt RED is the fastest.

You won't be disappointed in the 733, received mine last week. Just received my super fast backlit red thermopen. I will be trying it today while I could up a porterhouse.

You won't be disappointed in the 733, received mine last week. Just received my super fast backlit red thermopen. I will be trying it today while I could up a porterhouse.

You obviously have great taste brother !:clap2::becky:

Old style orange is actually the very fastest........

Just sayin....

Paul B
SS UDS

Yeah, my red one is still uber fast, but due to an accidental H2O encounter it now has the first digit truncated. Luckily, the first digit is almost always a ONE, but still, I think I may need a new one ….so which new color really is the fastest!?!?!?!?

All Y'all are crazy. Everyone knows the British Racing Green is the fastest.

Just remember, a man with two watches never knows what time it is...

Just opened the box on our new superfast red backlighter today. Is a ting o beauty. Not to mention the free shiney new thermoworks oven thermo they threw in.

Just opened the box on our new superfast red backlighter today. Is a ting o beauty. Not to mention the free shiney new thermoworks oven thermo they threw in.

Sweet ! My dad will be happy when mine arrives and he gets my old Red one.

Not that this should surprise you, but just called Thermoworks and spoke to a nice gal by the name of Brooke. After a few minutes of talking to her and asking about available inventory, I found out they had "a few" of the sold out/Limited Edition Hot Coals Thermapen model in the warehouse. I probably should've purchased all they had sitting in inventory, but I only purchased one.

GOOD LUCK BRETHREN!! IF you want one, you better call ASAP!!!! PS. They're giving away a free Magnetic Meat Temperature Guide as part of the order...retail value of $5.95.

Back