Brethren to the Dark Side?

ModelMaker

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Am I seeing things correctly, are the beloved Brethren group moving to the "DARK SIDE" at this years Royal?
I've made plans to attend again this year with Brother Dave but am not sure I'm pure enough to withstand all the temptations in "the hood".

Pray say it ain't so...
Ed

Hey, Smokers Purgatory, we will look you up. Several of us are going to be there again as Ambassadors. Will be great seeing you again.

And ModelMaker- Brethren take their own light and goodness with them no matter where they go. So, even though there may be some gathering on the so called Dark Side,
we will be a beacon in the wilderness. And a testament for good - for the Force is with us.

Hey, Smokers Purgatory, we will look you up. Several of us are going to be there again as Ambassadors. Will be great seeing you again.

And ModelMaker- Brethren take their own light and goodness with them no matter where they go. So, even though there may be some gathering on the so called Dark Side,
we will be a beacon in the wilderness. And a testament for good - for the Force is with us.

blah,blah,blah just explain to me what girls wearing bikinis and dancing in hot tubs have to do with BBQ?
Ed

blah,blah,blah just explain to me what girls wearing bikinis and dancing in hot tubs have to do with BBQ?
Ed

I enjoy a hot, well made thigh, breast, or butt any day. Sometimes they make me dance a dance of exuberation. My belief is that those ladies, just as all of us, love a good, well made piece of meat. I bet if you asked them to try it, those ladies would be all over your pork like Myron Mixon on a Muffinpan.

BBQ = HAPPY DANCE... Plain and simple. :-D

Ed

Refer to the posts just above this for a few possibilities. Scanty clad females have about as much to do with BBQ as they do with car racing - Yet they show up in both places.

Nobody says you have to look.

I intend to go and have a good time the whole weekend on the whole grounds.

I sure hope you do the same. And with any luck we will even have a chance to say hello to each other.

Oh heck-- Brother Dave. You are talking about the world famous Rookie 48. Aren't you.

Trust him to keep you on the straight and narrow. You could not have a better wing man.

And with any luck, Dave will have some of that supremely wicked Apple Pie he makes.

And if you are with Dave, we will surely see each other. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Ed

Because we talk a lot about butts and breasts. :thumb:

And by the way Ed, remember that it was you who stayed too long at the hot tub and got separated from the group. :oops::wink:

Because we talk a lot about butts and breasts. :thumb:

And by the way Ed, remember that it was you who stayed too long at the hot tub and got separated from the group. :oops::wink:

It wasn't my fault, I felt it was my dooty to visit with her for a few minutes to fully understand the purpose of their (3 of them) hot tub dance. By the way I don't remember what she said as my eyes overloaded my ears.
Carlyle
I don't believe that the phrase "Brother Dave" and "straight and narrow" can ever be uttered in the same breath. Have you ever spent the night roaming around with him?
I do look forward to meeting up with you and maybe sharing a little smoked cheese and a sip of Templton.

So back to the original question, BBQ Brethren.com are shown on the map to be in spot 173 smack in the middle of the Dark Side (actully just a few spots down from the offending hot tub and Gilleys style bucking bronco)
So have Poobah and company moved this year?
Ed

I have not seen the map that you talk about. The database of space assignments that I have does not have a listing for Brethren. com I do know that several Brethren have sites in that general area, and there has been talk of a get together at one of them - probably on Sat nite.

The poobah will not be here this year - got that off another thread.

Yes, Dave and I have rambled a bit. You are on for the cheese and Templeton.

That looks like an awful small space for a bash of Brethren.

I've been getting my AR checklist looked over and so far I'm right on track.

Reservations to park 5th wheel 8 miles from AR gate - check
A couple of coolers of beer - check
Two-wheeler with cane holder - check
Templeton on ice - check, check
Brand new batch of Apple Pie - check
Smoked cheeses - check
Possible bail money - ?????

Am I forgetting anything?

cool, #173 is sort of around the corner from Yoder Smokers #190

Back