View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #17
JazzyBadger
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy1975 View Post
In my opinion Costco beats Sam's hands down. They have better quality meats and better quality food. They have prime meats there and organic beef also. Seafood is better also. They have a lot more organic selections than Sams Club and many times it is cheaper than Sams Club Non-organic competing product. I have both memberships but only keep Sams because it is very close to my home for last minute items.

Yeah I like Costco's policies a whole lot more, but it's still a drive. I get most of my produce from Sprouts these days though, their prices cannot be beaten. Just insane how good their sales are. I love that farking place. Seafood I get from Viet Hoa and 99 Ranch most of the time. If I suck it up and drive into 'actual' Houston I'll also go to Bubba's because I used to live around there, and I like the owner.

My briskets, pork butts, ribs, and all chicken types I typically get from Sam's. I used to get my ground beef there too, but now I grind my own proteins because it's so much fun, and I can control the spices, etcetera.