Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Bluemont VA July 27th & 28th

Slamdunkpro

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
2nd year contest at Great Country Farms. It was brutal there last year, hoping for cooler weather and better results (at least for us).

Who's in?

Fat Baby BBQ will be there, come by and have a drink with us!

Our motto for our inaugural comp season: no DALs!

I have no idea what you're talking about. I remember it as a nice, cool, day with a very happy ending!

I have no idea what you're talking about. I remember it as a nice, cool, day with a very happy ending!
I remember you and I being the last teams out of there and me drinking about 2 gallons of water on the way home.

I judged last year and was wondering how you guys did it. At least it's a pretty short ride!

I judged last year and was wondering how you guys did it. At least it's a pretty short ride!

Aside from having a trailer, I think the main reason I don't remember it as being so bad is because Easton was so much worse the week before. Heat index of 120F plus and it was 88F when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. And the power kept going out on us. Never really got under about 90F in the trailer that weekend. Yeow!

I will be there running solo. It will be my first comp. by myself. I don't expected much but we'll see. Look forward to seeing you, Kit and Mike.

Baby Got Butt is In

We are looking forward to the weekend!! Think cool!!!

I had know idea there were so many events in Virginia, 11, (including the Sam's regional) that woud be so close! 2 under 30 miles, 6 more that are under 100 miles and 2 more that are under 200. Hope all of these competions stay active, especially if we get relocated back here in the next 18 months. I might actually be able to say I did 5 competitions in one year! Minimum travel in CA for many years was 150 - 200, up to 400, depending on how motivated we wer to compete

That is a serious reduction in fuel cost, time and just travel!

There is even one in the City I was born in, Richmond, how Sweet is that! And it looks like it is in conjunction with a bunch of ex-oilers like me!

Good luck and I wish all competing in this event, great conditions! Maybe see ya in 2014!

I will be there running solo. It will be my first comp. by myself. I don't expected much but we'll see. Look forward to seeing you, Kit and Mike.

If ya need a gofor let me know, this is only 60 miles away and I would love to check it out for the future...

hmmmmmm, with Easton moving to Oct, that free's up this weekend...........maybe......

Going to be judging up there again this year. Hopefully it's much cooler than last year. Looking forward to it.

Back