looking for chicken glaze recipe

bawb

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
anybody have a good chicken glaze recipe that there willing to share or know where i can get one? T/A

Any of the pepper jellies will work great, if desired you can heat the jelly & cut it with apple juice.

1 - 18 oz Orange Marmalade
1/3 cup - honey
1/3 cup - brown sugar
1/3 cup - Sriracha Sauce
Bring to a boil and remove from heat

Baste on the chicken the last half hour. Every 10 minutes. Watch closely, it will burn.

This is a bourbon based marinade I posted a while back, you could probably add some honey and maybe sub a little onion powder or granulated onion for the chopped onions. Might make a nice glaze

2 lbs chicken wings, I suppose you could sub legs, thighs, quarters, breasts, whatever.

1/2 cup prepared dijon or brown mustard.

6 T Evan Williams (of course!)

1/4 cup soy sauce

2 t Woosty

1/3 cup minced onions

In a large bowl combine all ingredients and stir well. Add chicken and cover, then store in fridge for 4 to 24 hours. Grill over hot charcoal (350+) turning halfway through.

Patio Daddio's Finger Stickin' Chicken Sauce is the bomb. I can't get enough of it. I hope John doesn't mind me posting his recipe's for him but I'll save him the time. Here you go.

http://www.patiodaddiobbq.com/2011/02/finger-stickin-chicken-sauce.html

I've only used it on wings so far but I wouldn't think twice about using it on any other part of the bird as well. Last weekend I used it to glaze some wings I did with The Rub Co. Hot Wing Rub and it was off the chain. Like really off the chain, the best farking wings I've ever eaten.

CopyofIMG_1591.jpg

Back