Redhot's Fatty Madness!

Redhot

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Ok, so this week I was wowwing at all the fatty entries so far and deguerre said, "better put your thinking cap on". I called him at lunch and rattled off a bunch of ideas - he said, "write 'em down". I did, but I had so many I told him he could do some. We cooked late Friday night and all day Saturday...now I gotta go get his hung-over (still semi-buzzed) butt outta bed so he can finish his throwdown entry. Needless to say my boss will be thrilled when I bring her alla this food tomorrow (Friday was boss's day but she was out of town).

Throwdown items:
Apple Cinnamon Fatty
Italian Pizza Fatty
Swiss Portabella Mushroom Fatty
Cheesey Mushroom Fatty Balls

Thanks for looking! :-D

Attachments

• 0stuff.jpg
    0stuff.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 1,286
  • 1apples.jpg
    1apples.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 1,399
  • 2build.jpg
    2build.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,398
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,394
  • 4Apple Fatty.jpg
    4Apple Fatty.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,504
  • 5caps.jpg
    5caps.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,288
  • 6build.jpg
    6build.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1,281
  • 7Cheesy mushroom fatty balls.jpg
    7Cheesy mushroom fatty balls.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,282
  • 8Pizza fatty.jpg
    8Pizza fatty.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,284
  • 9 Pizza fatty.jpg
    9 Pizza fatty.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,276
  • 10 Pizza fatty.jpg
    10 Pizza fatty.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,272
  • 11Pizza fatty think plan B.jpg
    11Pizza fatty think plan B.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,466
  • 12Pizza fatty think plan B.jpg
    12Pizza fatty think plan B.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,271
  • 13 Pizza fatty on the kettle.jpg
    13 Pizza fatty on the kettle.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 1,273
  • 15Mushroom Swiss Fatty (2).jpg
    15Mushroom Swiss Fatty (2).jpg
    117 KB · Views: 1,269
  • 16Mushroom Swiss Fatty.jpg
    16Mushroom Swiss Fatty.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,263
  • 18Mushroom swiss and fatty balls fresh off the kettle.jpg
    18Mushroom swiss and fatty balls fresh off the kettle.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 1,268
  • 19Do yall smell pig.JPG
    19Do yall smell pig.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,268
  • 20Fatty Madness.jpg
    20Fatty Madness.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 1,268
  • 21YUM!.jpg
    21YUM!.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 1,339
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Oh my goodness, my tongue is on the floor, hang on...

OMG what a great assortment of fatties!
Thanks for posting all your masterpieces that you whipped up.

You are the queen of fatties RH¡¡!! I want some of the apple one I was just tellin bigabyte that I wanted to try makin an apple pie fatty the other day looks like you beat me to it.

If you are indeed the fatty....no wait the queen of the fatties...no...still sounds offencive....aww wth...wats that make guerry???

Sent from my samsung captivate android awesomeness.

Wow...that is some serious fatty madness going on there. Great job, RH! :clap:

I didn't post what all of the ingredients were so here goes.

Italian Pizza Fatty - Italian sausage, mozzerella, sundried tomatoes, green bell peppers, black olives, mini pepperoni, mushrooms (I used the stems from the cheesy mushroom fatty balls), pepperoncinis, Italian seasoning. I added more mozzarella and asagio on top and bottom of smoked sausage before wrapping pizza dough over it (pizza dough gave me a bit of trouble, see pic). I threw some thyme on the coals just before putting the pizza on the kettle.
Cheesy Mushroom Fatty Balls - button mushrooms, stems removed and stuffed with left over sundried tomatoes and bell peppers. Hot sausage, swiss cheese.
Apple Cinnamon Fatty - Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced. Cinnamon and brown sugar, mild sausage mixed with 2 tablespoons unpacked brown sugar and about 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Crescent roll dough brushed with egg wash and sprinkled with turbinato sugar. This one came out WAY better than I expected - it is sooooo yummy!
Portabella Mushroom and Swiss Fatty...I suppose the pix say it all on this one but I did roll out some crescent roll dough, braided it and brushed with egg wash and baked it just to have something to put it on.
Now if I could just get deguerre outta bed! He had some great ideas too but keeps telling me he's got til midnight to post...even coffee ain't gettin' more than a grunt and a few giggles out of him at this point!

Looks fabulous!

I hope this isn't Guerry's

attachment.php

Impressive alrighty, fatty madness to be sure.

I assumed that was Guerry's handiwork Gore.

Outstanding! An inspiration to all of us who admire the fatty in it's many forms!

Looks fabulous!

I hope this isn't Guerry's

attachment.php

Now that I've stopped laughing...actually that was all my bad! I had already laid the pizza dough in the cast iron skillet, put the pizza fatty on it then decided it would be even better to put cheese under and on top of it. Well, then I had to go for plan B since the dough wasn't cooperating...it does look a bit like old dirty underware :shock: so I had to put the pic in my thread.

Back