• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A pot of red

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Just pulled an 8 lb flat. In the bandera just long enough to soak up some smoke. Going to grind it and start a pot of chili for tonight.

Jorge said:
Just pulled an 8 lb flat. In the bandera just long enough to soak up some smoke. Going to grind it and start a pot of chili for tonight.

I was thinking about making some chile tonite or tomorrow. Have some brisket in the freezer that's crying out to be used. Can't beat chili with sub artcic temperatures outside. It's cold here....

Exactly. House is smelling great already. On the other hand I'll be in the truck for 4+ hours tomorrow driving to my parents for X-mas....Remind me to crack the windows....

I'm drunk and hungry. All I ate tonight was Texomas and Big Schooners. Where's Parrothead when you need him?

Yep, Brisket chili it is this afternoon. Gonna make it hotter than hell. Can't wait to fill the house with that heavenly smell I call paradise. Only thing that may beat that smell is the smell of sweet blue smoke coming from the Dera.

Jorge said:
Exactly. House is smelling great already. On the other hand I'll be in the truck for 4+ hours tomorrow driving to my parents for X-mas....Remind me to crack the windows....

Great pot, with the expected results. Blamed it on the dogs.

Have some brisket in the freezer that's crying out to be used

Me too. Just opened the freezer and saw 2 just sitting there staring at me. One was crying on Xmas eve :cry: So I took it out to thaw... :) Wife is pissed but me and Mr. Brisket are happy happy.

Had that song stuck in my head for a couple of days now. Just hope the smell is out of the truck!

Does a Quicktime Player come up for you?

That would explain it. I'll need to download it.

And speaking of red - I'm jonesin for a pot. Now I know what I'm doing this afternoon after the bar run...

Back