• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Table Captain's Class - New Albany, IN

CaptTable

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
For anyone interested, there will be a table captain's certification class on Friday from 4:30 p.m. to app. 6:00 p.m. No pre-registration is necessary, but we would like to hear from anyone that is planing on attending. Please contact Kevin "Porkchop" Manring. Cost is $35.00 per person.

Phillip

is it the friday of the contest ? heck, i might be interested.
hell, anything to keep Podge away from helping those damn Perry Brothers....you are judging too....right?:biggrin:

Those Perry brothers need no help.. And, I'm not going to judge until i decide to quit competing.. I don't want to pick up any bad habits .. :)

After Owensboro we might need a little. We took a shot right in the gut.

Hey Rob. I got some much needed help for you. It comes in a bottle and if you consume all if it, you just might have a chance.

Trust me.

When is this damn contest and how long of a cord do I have to bring? What time is breakfast? Do we get trophies? Who drops off the ice, or is that extra too? How long do you stay fresh in that can? Are sleeves mandatory? Are the judges all over 85, and if so how much honey can you get in a box? How many more questions can I ask? Come on and help a fella out.

Back