Easter Weekend Lunch for the Kansas City Gang???

Divemaster

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hey gang, I’m going to be in Overland Park, Kansas over Easter weekend… Anyone want to get together for lunch on Saturday, March 22nd???

Just as a note, I have my hat so it should be easier to recognize me this time!!!!

As long as Phil won't be there. You have me scared to death of meeting Phil now.

Heck yeah...Sounds good...

Wadda think Chris...Okahoma Joes, Jack Stack, Arthur Bryants?????

Hey Jeff, I know you've been to OK Joes. Where have ya been already, we can figure out someplace. There's a BBQ restuarant or two down here.

When are you getting into down? Friday into Saturday is the Kooker's Kare Smokefest in Sugar Creek (Independence, MO). That is where Andy and I, Mokan Meathead and Diva will be. Lots of other BBQ teams will be there also. If you are interested just let us know.

Hey Kim,

That doen't sound like a bad idea... What do the rest of you guys think????

Does anyone have a website for this comp????

On Edit: Never mind, I found it....

Hey Kim,

That doen't sound like a bad idea... What do the rest of you guys think????

Does anyone have a website for this comp????

On Edit: Never mind, I found it....

It's not a comp...... We are cooking meat for charity. Just a FYI. Its not a big "come and eat food" thing. It is great teams getting together and doing some fast cooking for people who need it. But it might give you a chance to meet a lot of great people.

PM me and I will give you the details.

I'll be swinging through Kooker's Kare on Friday night with the new trailer. Saturday is out for me.

Here is my plan....

I'm thinking that I swing by the Kookers Kare event in the morning and catch the rest of you for lunch... You guys pick the place... Been to OK Joes and loved it, I don't remember the other places though I think I've been to 'Gates' before....

Let's keep this here on the thread so we all know what's going on... OK?

I might be able to do lunch. The trailer isn't going to be done, so I'll be in town. Don't know what I'm doing regarding Kooker's Kare.

Sorry we couldn't do lunch gang, but it was great to see those of you out at Kookers Kare yesterday!!!!

I can't get over the literal tonnage of meat that you guys did!!! I couldn't be more proud of my Brothers and Sisters!!!!!

I should be back down in late September/early October for the NASCAR race... Maybe we can do something that weekend!

Sorry we couldn't do lunch gang, but it was great to see those of you out at Kookers Kare yesterday!!!!

I can't get over the literal tonnage of meat that you guys did!!! I couldn't be more proud of my Brothers and Sisters!!!!!

I should be back down in late September/early October for the NASCAR race... Maybe we can do something that weekend!

That is about 7 min from the house. I'm glad you were able to stop out on Sat. at the KK smokefest. Sorry we were mostly wrapped up. When you make it out for the race, we will definately have to grab some eats, or something.

Did I miss him???? I was pretty busy, but, I surely would have noticed a new face in the crowd. Wouldn't I? lol

Steph

Did I miss him???? I was pretty busy, but, I surely would have noticed a new face in the crowd. Wouldn't I? lol

Steph

Yep, you did, but you were still "business Steph", I pointed you out to him and said that you have been working your a** off.

It was great meeting you Jeff. We'll see you next time!

Back