Best Customer Service - Small companies

All Things Barbecue
Oakridge BBQ
Butchers BBQ
Mad Hunky

I would also say Yoder Smokers, but I think they are well over 10 employees. I have had wonderful experiences with all of these companies.

I have been dealing with Paul AKA TuscaloosaQ over at Shirley Fabrication for the last couple months ( I'm a little indecisive picking out a pit) and he has been great. Way beyond what I expect from a company. I sometimes forget that I'm dealing with a company and sometimes think I'm talking to a buddy that's building my pit. Although the pit isn't finished yet the level of personal service is outstanding. Paul, don't ever loose that personal touch. If the pit is a quarter as good as his service I'm buying the first stock available in Shirley Fabrication.

The bbq superstore customer service has been wonderful. USPS screwed up a delivery and the bbq superstore was all over it and followed up with phone calls and email till issue was resolved.

I have had excellent customer service from smoker manufactures.
#1 is Cookshack.
#2 is Klose bbq pits.

Big Brother Smoke who is now called Big Pappas has been outstanding to me as well as other folks who are on this forum.

I thought Big Poppa's was a major player employing way more than 10, I would imagine. Even just as a subsidiary of Ernie Ball, Music Man or what have you, got to be more than 10.

Steve from 5-0 BBQ .... He took the time to help me and answer all my silly questions from the other side of the world then sent the purchases promptly without any issues.

Regds.
Muzza in Perth for a few more days only!

Back