View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
5-0 BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Default BIG NEWS! NEW Maverick ET-733

Most of you know that I am the man with the inside info from Maverick. I have known about this for awhile now but I was sworn to secrecy.

If you love your Maverick ET-732 check this out.

I am happy to announce today that the new Maverick ET-733 will be available late October.

The big changes are the larger display on the receiver that will now show both temps at the same time as well as the target high and low temps. Also now setting the target temps is easier. Temps can be set going up and down and not just going all the way up then back to the beginning. Also there are preset temps for 6 meats and 9 game meats.

FEATURES:
  • Comes with receiver, transmitter, 2 hybrid probes & 2 grill clips
  • Monitors 2 things at once! 1 food and 1 BBQ or 2 foods or 2 BBQS. You select
  • Probe wires are 3 ft long and are rated for 716°F
  • Receiver stores settings even when unit is off
  • 6 preset temperatures for Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork, Chicken and Turkey
  • 9 BONUS preset temperatures for Game meats, Deer, Elk, Moose, Buffalo, Rabbit, Boar, Duck, Bird & Fish
  • Can customize preset temperatures to personal taste
  • Alerts you when preset temperature is reached
  • Loss of signal alert if you go out of range for more than a minute
  • Large 300 ft range
  • Select between Fahrenheit and Celsius
  • The receiver will display 32°F to 572°F
  • In BBQ mode you can set the high alert range from 140°F to 572°F and 32°F to 554°F in the low alert range
  • 4 AAA batteries included
We are taking pre-orders and expect to ship them out in the last week of October.
Click here for more info:
[B]The BBQ Equipment Store[/B]
[URL="http://www.BBQEQUIPMENTSTORE.COM/?sourceCode=bbq-brethren"]www.bbqequipmentstore.com[/URL]
[COLOR=red][B][COLOR=red][B]Proud 2015 Sponsor of Christmas City BBQ, Astro Pigs and Drilling and Grilling[/B][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR]No Thermapen Here, I have a Water & Shock Resistant Backlit Maverick PT-100BBQ
500 Gal Stickburner - Backwoods Gator, Red Kamado Joe, Primo Oval XL, Maverick Competition Smoker CS-55 and Many Others
5-0 BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->