Sausage and peppers on the Weber...

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I went back to New Jersey roots for some Italian Sausage and Peppers.

First, a look at the ingredients...

picture.php

I grilled the sausages first, with some help from my sous chef, psyco-poodle.

picture.php

White the sausages cooked, I got my mise en place ready for the rest of the cook.

picture.php

I took the sausages off to rest before cutting. Don't want to lose those juices.

picture.php

While the sausages rested, the veggies are cooked in my trusty Griswold #8.

picture.php

When the veggies are just about done, I cut up the sausages and added them to the skillet.

picture.php

Some people make sandwiches out of sausage and peppers, and some serve it with pasta. All I need is some crusty bread on the side, and I'm happy.

picture.php

CD

^^^^I don't know what that crazy farker said but I think that that looks farking incredible. On my to do list. :thumb:

One of my favorite meals and yours looks better than the way I've always had it. Thanks for posting this, it's high on my short list!

BTW, this stores and reheats well as leftovers. I just had some for lunch.

CD

That is a winner and one of my favourites CD. I have had it served all those ways, I like it on a Pizza too:biggrin1:

Thanks for the compliments. Feel free to vote for it in the Sausage TD. :becky:

CD

Sorry had to bump this one. Thanks CD, this has been one of my favorites for about a month now. Delicious! :hungry:

We think alike sir, because sausage and peppers is one of my faves too, as is using my old Griswold on the grill! Looks great man.

Back