Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lakeland FL Jan. 25-26

sitnfat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Who all is heading to PigFest in a few weeks? I will be getting there Thursday evening

Swamp Boys will be there competing and maybe vending.

Competing and vending. Will be setup early Thursday.

Ford I will be sure to come by with wine. Rub I look forward to meeting you

Mick. Better do it early. After 3 on Friday it's chaos with vending. I'll be lucky to get a few hours break to nap around midnight. If you make it early enough Thursday dinner offer stands.

I'll be there with Spice Rack eating Swamp Boyz ribs again:) Just visiting and maybe buying a new smoker. See you guys there.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
I have a question. It hit me this morning about 3. I am going to be bringing Lena my stickburner. I can't remember if Florida has the sign coming in that says no out of state wood. All my stuff is kiln dried but I don't want to have to deal with a cop if I don't have to.

Never seen a sign, if it was me I wouldn't worry about it.

I will be there with Full of Bull BBQ, Cant wait. Should be a Great time.

we should get there Thursday around 9pm...see everyone then!

Mick. Better do it early. After 3 on Friday it's chaos with vending. I'll be lucky to get a few hours break to nap around midnight. If you make it early enough Thursday dinner offer stands.

Don't miss the opportunity to take Ford up on his dinner offer, he cooks one heck of
a beef tenderloin!!

We will be coming down from Michigan to check out the comp. maybe visit with some teams and eat some great BBQ.

Back