• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. BBQ Brethren American Royal Meet-n-greet / Group Photo / Pot Luck..

Haahaa...I take it if I show up a bit late with perfectly cooked tri-tip, all will be forgiven!

Ok, packed my big Weber kettle, bought 4 choice tri-tips at Costco and made up some of my custom Santa Maria-ish rub.

Hope I make it all the way over to the pot luck! ;)

What's your space number??? I can help you carry it over to their spot.... :decision:

i will hit RD and stock up on dishes and plates. Sausage and peppers and some pasta from me..

I think we're bringing a pot of ham & bean soup to chase the chill away (works twice!) ... :faint: :oops:

I volunteer and judge on Saturday afternoon so I would love to attend unless this is for cooks only? I'll be wearing a Packer hat.

Jim

I volunteer and judge on Saturday afternoon so I would love to attend unless this is for cooks only? I'll be wearing a Packer hat.

Jim

I will also be judging Saturday and Sunday. The wife and I will be flying in tomorrow. We would love to be able to attend.
Ed

I'm in for bringing a big tub O' potato salad. I might whip up some beans if I have time too.

Can I stop by to meet people at least? We are planning a private team dinner to calm our nerves for the first Royal, but I do want to come by and meet a bunch of people who have helped me become quite a bit better at this addiction.

Yes, if youre here to cook, judge, or just hang out pleaze stop by!

Alot of people came by today and will be there saturday. Wired bbq and bbq tv will be there to to talk to the brethren also. Lets gets some faces for the names!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We were not able to make the photo shot or pot luck...but we did bet to pop in and say hello to few Brethren...plus...we got to meet Poob...in the flesh! Lol! Are there any photos from the pot luck/shoot around?

we had about 25 folks show up..it got to dark byt he time everyone was here and we didnt get to take any pics.. and we were all to busy eating. :rolleyes::thumb:

Back