How many RGC's without a GC

bbqfun

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
There is a Brethren on here that this is only his third year competing and they have seven (I think) RCG's but no GC. What is the most RCG's anyone has gotten without a GC?

Those boys are due and I hope to be present when they take down that damned elusive 1st GC!

What a celebration we're gonna have!!!

I'm going to events I don't even want to go to just cuz I don't want to miss it. JUST DO IT PLEASE!!!!!!!

Yes this weekend was #7..we started in May 2010 so it's been almost 2 years now..and guys trust me when we finally get it were gonna have a real good time

There is a Brethren on here that this is only his third year competing and they have seven (I think) RCG's but no GC. What is the most RCG's anyone has gotten without a GC?

I think you might have the record. Good luck on the GC!

That GC is going to be awesome! I think everyone in the southwest is pulling for you guys! I so hope we are lucky enough to be there.

I think I had 6 RGC's in one year with no GC, but I am guessing it was at least 7RGCs before my first GC. I'll have to go look. (Not counting anything with HoDeDos or Plowboys...) just SoW GC's

Cmon Matty pick it up! You will get there....I felt really bad for you in vista when you got the RGC and I lookeed at you and it was like your dog died.

You could be us...changing cookers/recipes.... everything after a great year and sitting on the lawn like a summer dog turd.

Yes this weekend was #7..we started in May 2010 so it's been almost 2 years now..and guys trust me when we finally get it were gonna have a real good time

And I know pizza is going to be involved! Too bad that tradition is dying along with some others.

Mo was howling at the moon the night before...some sort of indian curse breaking ceremony...One point...maybe just a little louder next time Mo!

Back