View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #8
NCGrimbo
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkBone View Post
The app logs data without any problems.

Some issues need to be resolved before the app has any use for me:

Don't want or need a target temp alarm for the "fire" probe, but still need the low and high alarms. So muting the alarms for an entire probe does not solve this issue.

Only need the target temp alarm for the food probes.

No sound on alarms at all on Ipod touch.

I only planned on using this app for overnight cooks. As it is, I can't use it at all. Hopefully, the first revision will solve these issues. Until then, back to stokerlog and the laptop on the nightstand.

PorkBone
PorkBone,

Thanks for posting. To make the app better, I need feedback from users.

The planned muting of alarms will be for the individual alarm for the probe. In your case, you will be able to mute the fire probe's target temp and have the low or high temp alarms go off. The same will be true for the food probes where you would mute the high and low alarm and keep the target temp alarm.

I was recently alerted to the missing sounds when the alert fires and I will have that fixed in the next version.

-NCGrimbo
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially, a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab through the sky with fire and math? How jaded do we have to be to lose collective interest in that?" - Robert Brockway
-----------------------------------------------------------
Weber 26.5"
Yoder YS640

-NCGrimbo