Bacon Dust

Dr_KY

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Please tell me yall have tried it if not then what are you waiting for? :thumb:

Yo Bro....I think what you mean but I'm not sure.
Recently Don Marco gave me some homemade rub with bacon dust if I'm correct.

cooked bacon ground into a fine powder with some salt and pepper is what i do. much better than Bacon salt. but you ahve to make it as you need it.

cooked bacon ground into a fine powder with some salt and pepper is what i do. much better than Bacon salt. but you ahve to make it as you need it.

Bacon salt tastes more like popcorn salt than anything. I just cook off some bacon and crumble it up to have on hand. If I want salt too, I add some

I entered this little gem of a brunch into an online Atomic Chef comp. It did quite well. It is a croque Madame made with applewood smoked pork loin, tomato, arugalu, plenty of cheeses and béchamel, along with a bacon cheeseburg chowder.

What does that have to do with bacon dust? I topped my croutons with it, and rimmed my bloody Mary glass with it! Yum!

(The secret ingredient BTW was bacon)
576b55db.jpg

Wow, that all looks good, but I'm really cravin' that bloody mary right now. Is that a stip of bacon garnishing the glass?

This is giving me soooooooooo many ideas!

Such as Bacon Encrusted Pork Loin!!! Among many others!

Sorry guys one way is to cook bacon in the oven till crispy then let it cool completely on paper towels to adsorb the excess grease then simply break it up and turn it to dust in a coffee /spice grinder.

Throw it on anything ya like and enjoy but as we all know it's best to make it fresh as it will not hold for extended periods of time.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I would like 1 or 6 of those bloody marys:clap2: dang u guy are a BADDDD influence

Bacon salt tastes more like popcorn salt than anything. I just cook off some bacon and crumble it up to have on hand. If I want salt too, I add some

i think it has the off putting taste of baco's at times. sometimes it works on stuff sometimes it doesn't.

Back