• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

swamp boys class

HUCKS

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
this past weekend went to swamp boys class.it was well worth the cost.rub was really down to earth type guy and would answer any and all questions honestly.he gave out alot tips and pointers that most of us overlook and forget.if you have a chance to go to one of his classes.i highly recommend it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
I completely agree with you! We went to his first class he offered and finished either GC or RGC our 3 following contests.

Our friends, Unknown BBQ, went to his second class and won GC at their next event and have been super hot since then.

There are numerous other teams like Big Bad Wolf BBQ, Team East Coast Lumber, etc that are also graduates and getting lots of walks these days.

The results definitely speak for themselves and you aren't going to find a better guy than Rub to learn from!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Thanks David and Chad. I try to make sure everyone gets at least their money's worth, if not better. It's great to see Q School alumni out there kicking a$$! :thumb:

Good Stuff @ Swamp Boys Class

I went from backyard cooks in FBA to pro in KCBS and finished 2nd place for the Ohio Team of the Year after taking his class.

I won my first professional GC and got a perfect score (FBA) in brisket, after attending Swamp Boys Q School. :clap2:

Q School Grads Rocked Bartow!

Thanks guys!
Q School grads kicked some a$$ this past weekend in Bartow...
A HUGE congratulations to Whiskey Bent for GC, Big Bad Wolf for RGC, and Sho Gud for backyard GC! Add in Porker Face for 5th overall and it was a helluva weekend for Swamp Boys Q School graduates, taking 3 of the top 5, and 5 of the top 10 spots. I was as proud as a NASCAR Team owner watching his racers win a race, all lined up together. We were able to get this great group shot at the end. It really put a smile on my face :becky:

QSchoolWinners.jpg

They made a trophy big enough to hide Chad? Impressive!

Q School Shirts

When those 1st round of shirts run out...you know you have to print the second run of them in that neon green.

Impressive...and in a field of 46 teams!

How much do you charge for a graduate that wants to go back to grad school?

Grad School = no shirts or swag; just a refresher!

Oh yeah...the proclamation train just ran out of steam.

I'll try Marco Rubio early and see if we can't get the all inclusive proclamation past him out of the gates.

Mista,

It was a good size trophy but I at least thought the 1980's oversized Irradium Oakley lenses would shine though but no such luck! :)

Once again, thanks to Rub for his class and friendship! The ROI on his class has been high enough for us that the Security Exchange Commission is taking a look at our books!

Back