• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I Present To You

parrothead

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Pineapple terriyaki pork sticks. YUMS!!!! The new addition to our pork stick family.

Attachments

• PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 472
Wish I had a pork stick family. Those look very good.

Where I come from, "pork stick" is a verb.

But those look mighty tastey Greg! One of these days I need to head down that was for a day trip. I think my wife would like your store.

There are a few chunks of pineapple on the sticks, but I marinated them in a large can of crushed pineapple and terriyaki. I then sprinkled them with some ginger after I got them layed out on the racks. Next time I will add the ginger into the mix to ensure a more even distribution.

Waiting for them to hit fridge temperatures now and see how they taste at that temp before adjusting the recipe at all.

MMMM....looks good.

DAMN !!! They sure look tasty. Care to give up the recipe? Love Pineapple and terriyaki...

Recipe is in post number 6 and 7

I cut them. I have gotten very fast at doing it.

I will try to explain again, but pictures are worth a thousand words. I intentially brought my camera yesterday in order to snap pictures of the cutting, but the batteries were dead. So, next time with the pictures.

lay out a pork loin. Cut it in half right in the middle perpendicular to the loin. I then trim each half of the nasty shiny stuff and any good scraps go into the sausage tub. The trimming could be done before that cut, up to you. You should now have 2 half loins.

I then take my scimitar and make a parallel cut splitting the half from right to left like a hamburger bun. I now have four quarters a that are no more than about an inch thick and about 12 inches long. I again use a very sharp scimitar and strip them.

Pictures of the cutting process next time. I promise. (Unless the batteries give out again).

From the camera angle, they look like thick pieces of bacon. NTTAWWT.

I'm sure they taste as good or better than bacon. MMMMMM...Bacon.

Functional_Swords_Sinbad_Scimitar_Swor_2006_92.jpg

+

060915_pig_vmed_11a.widec.jpg

=

attachment.php

Nice!

Back