• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

It's arrived!!!!!

StellaBean

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
and it's too dang hot out to fire it up... the heat index is 110 today. :flame:

5961413497_147febf611_z.jpg

Seriously, 110 is too hot? Its better to heat that grill up and use it outside rather than turning on a burner on the stove top or turning the oven on.

Fire that sweet sister up....lol...Make some grilled chicken and cool it off and use it on a salad. Even better, make a nice ribeye or NY Strip and put that on said salad. You will never regret it.

Congrats, I am green with envy!

110 heat index is not too hot to fire that purty thang up. Ya just need plenty of cold beer. At least that's the way i roll with heat index like that and i've seen enough of them already this year.:clap2:

Nope, never too hot or cold or rainy, not for us! Just grill something hot N fast like we did yesterday afternoon when the heat index was still hovering around 100.

May I suggest you use this opportunity to perform one of the most practical & non-evasive Weber OTG Mods...

http://www.hotsmokebbq.com/002gear/weber_bottom_vent_marking.php

It is worth taking your time to make dark, crisp lines with a black Sharpie. Otherwise it will turn out like the one in the photos and your friends will think your toddler scribbled on your grill. :laugh:

Also...

What's that critter on the sofa? Doesn't look like he'll fit on the 22"... you shoulda gone with the 26". :heh:

Back