THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
DEGUERRE's post yesterday (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117174) got me in the mood for some beef. I stopped by Vons on the way home and picked up a 2.80 lb. tri tip for $3.47/lb. Seasoned it up with The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style and Original Rub (ultimate beef combo).:thumb: Grilled on my Santa Maria Style grill over charcoal and red oak chunks until it hit 130*. Let rest for 15 minutes and served with mixed veggies sautéed with olive oil and The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style Rub and a sweet potato. It was farking EXCELLENT!!! Enjoy.

photo-15-1.jpg

photo11-1.jpg

photo1-11.jpg

photo111-1.jpg

photo1111.jpg

photo11111.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

photo111111.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

That does it, I am going to have to order some Tri-tip, it cannot be found in my area:frown: I've always wanted to try it, and yours looks VERY good. Thanks for the pics!

Back