Chili Cookoff- 4/27, Mastic, Long Island (w/results)

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
There will be a chili cook off in Mastic on April 27th. They are still looking for a few teams. Here is the website:

http://www.hamcli.com/

If you are interested in attending/competing/vending, check it out.

I'm thinking about competing and I'm going to most likely use smoked brisket for the meat (see how I tied that all together with BBQ? Nice!!!).

I'm not sure if I want to judge or compete. If anyone is interested in forming a team, let me know.

Eric

Chili and Biker Chicks !!!!!!!!!! Umm... Ummm... good (except for the nasty looking ones).

Is the midget tossing and dunk the hot biker babe being conducted like some of the other events seen in the photo gallery ? Those Hells Angels know how to party (although I the midget tossing is a bit crude).

June 1 is the 13th Annual Hells Angel's Pig Summer Pig Roast & BBQ Fest

Last edited:
I'm thinking about competing and I'm going to most likely use smoked brisket for the meat (see how I tied that all together with BBQ? Nice!!!).

Eric
You cannot use any pre-cooked or pre-smoked meat
2. No ingredient may be pre-cooked in any way prior to the commencement of the official cook-off. The only exceptions are canned or bottled tomatoes, tomato sauce, peppers, pepper sauce, beverages, broth and grinding and/or mixing of spices. Meat may be pre-cut or ground. MEAT MAY NOT BE PRE-COOKED, PRE-SMOKED, PRE-TREATED, PRE-RUBBED or PRE-MARINATED in any way until competition starts. All other ingredients must be chopped or prepared during the preparation period.
Note: There will be a meat inspection 1 hour prior to the start of the cook off. All meats must be stored at below 40 degrees until cooking time. A cooler with ice is fine.

2. No ingredient may be pre-cooked in any way prior to the commencement of the official cook-off. The only exceptions are canned or bottled tomatoes, tomato sauce, peppers, pepper sauce, beverages, broth and grinding and/or mixing of spices. Meat may be pre-cut or ground. MEAT MAY NOT BE PRE-COOKED, PRE-SMOKED, PRE-TREATED, PRE-RUBBED or PRE-MARINATED in any way until competition starts. All other ingredients must be chopped or prepared during the preparation period.
Note: There will be a meat inspection 1 hour prior to the start of the cook off. All meats must be stored at below 40 degrees until cooking time. A cooler with ice is fine.

Ralph Barger and I go way back; some of you may remember him as "Sonny".
Looks like it should be a blast, maybe we can get the Stones to play.

APP sent in, rules good, just like ICS.

Last edited:
One more spot available:
  1. HELLS ANGELS MC - Providence R. I.
  2. Demon Knights MC
  3. Mortal Skulls MC
  4. The Hot Dawg Truck Team BBQ
  5. Bridge Runners MC
  6. Family Jammin MC
  7. Iron Maidens MC
  8. Queensboro MC
  9. Mutt & Geoff Chili Champs
  10. WESTEX BBQ
  11. Trashed MC
  12. Kamp Krazy Kevin
  13. Swamp Pit BBQ - BBQ Brethren
  14. Red Hot Loco Peppers

ok guys one more spot available:eek:, come on who's gonna take it:roll:? Hey Eric are you competing:rolleyes:?

So who's gonna join...Wes, Steve and myself at this event:lol:?????

If you email Rod today the spot could be yours:biggrin:

http://www.hamcli.com/

How is this venue? Opie and Anthony are really doing a number on Mastic, LI.
Is it really as bad as they are saying?

How is this venue? Opie and Anthony are really doing a number on Mastic, LI.
Is it really as bad as they are saying?
ALot of worse neighborhoods exist on the Island. Its low income, an old type suburb with alot of bungalos. As far as the contest I think we will be well protected:wink:

Back