Roll Call. Inside 30 days. FatBoyz Chili Cookoff, Waukesha, WI - July 12, 2008

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Many of you were interested in The Freaks Of BBQ Chili Cookoff For Childrens Hospital in Wisconsin.

Here's the deal. Billy needs to know by Friday how many of us are attending for sure. Billy has got rooms comped to all competitors here:
http://lakelawnresort.com/

There is still a chance for all of us to do our part, and have a bit of fun with some fellow Brethren Members.
There will be a silent auction, car show, and maybe even a golf tournamant.

One last chance to help make something special happen. (Again:rolleyes:)

Thanks
Shane

Details please

Hi, Can you provide some details on this event? I'm within an hours drive and would love to meet up and cook some bbq or chili and whatever else.

Hi, Can you provide some details on this event? I'm within an hours drive and would love to meet up and cook some bbq or chili and whatever else.
we are going to have a chili cook off we have no prise money. it is at a resort here we will be having a golf outing.a band a beer garden kids and there familys a silent auction there is more but that would be to lengthy...

i would love for you to come but please know this is charity no prise money this will be fun and i will thank you if you come. you can call me 262-527-1230

FatBoyz Chili Cookoff

Who is going??? I know that I am!

Billy is doing a little party for those of use that are "out-of-towner's" on Friday night. Let us know!!!!

I will be there. I am not sure I will make the shindig Friday night, but I will call you guys on my way.

Any updates??
Should be seeing some bald farkers by now!!
Maybe this really never happened? :cool:

Back