• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

opening day saturday

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
whew we been sweatin' but by this afternoon we'll have everything in & set up. tomorrow is a big cook day for me, 4 butts & an 18lb packer. saturday morning i'll start on ribs,chix 1/4's & wings,burgers,& dogs bright & early while the girls do their final things. pix as i get them done.
here's 6 of the 10 butts (7lb ea.-2 per pkg)i got in the case @ $.85 per lb. nice butts.
openingday001.jpg

here's the menus (bubba will say i'm cheap lol)
6-25-200962540AM.jpg

6-25-200962748AM.jpg

Good luck brother thats quite a menu. When your ready for that BWS competitor give me a gingle I give great Brethren discounts.

just a quick note after screwing a many menu:-D how can a sandwich be 3.50 but with fries its 6.00 when fries are only 2.00? maybe im missing something.

just a quick note after screwing a many menu:-D how can a sandwich be 3.50 but with fries its 6.00 when fries are only 2.00? maybe im missing something.
that was a brianfart after shopping,hauling,stocking,etc.
i did the menu late @ night & posted it before i revised it. the plates are $5.00 and i sold a buttload of them. i could easily go higher on everything but this is a reopening so i gave good deals & went volume sales.

cool hope everything went well and you made some cash.... the menu thing drives me nuts i would love to have some professinal menus made up but were always tweking ours every few moths.and now that i will have a mobile rig along with my regular joint.it will be twice as frustrating.:icon_pissed

i have 2 large dry erase boards for the customers to see & the printed is on a spreadsheet program so it's easy to amend.

Do Frito Pies get ordered without cheese?

Since it's at a motoX park, you might want to offer Monster energy drinks. It and Red Bull is the 2 most popular here it seems.

radioactive energy is the regional upcoming brand that sponsor the races so i get a 50% split for vending theirs w/ a return on non sales @ the end of the day.no sale- no problem.

man, looking at that menu makes me with you were closer...blessing on the biz

Back