New from Wyoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ringo

Hello all. I am from Lusk,WY, home of the last brothel in Wyoming. I am a fellow beer drinker (sounds like I am among friends) and smoker. I have been smoking for four years but I am just now purchasing my first pit smoker. I spend my time between kids, the American Legion, the Elks and a few other orgainizations. I look forward to sharing stories (factual and fictional) with you.

Ringo

Welcome ringo..Jump in and enjoy..These guys are great.
Lots of knowledge shared here by people with a lot in common. I am
continually impressed with the unselfishness of this site. Also you will
find that although we are scattered all over the country we in reality
face many of the same things.
Good to have you..enjoy
Mikeg

Welcome to the site be sure to let us know how you make out on your quest for a Bandera.

Howdy Ringo, great to have you aboard. You need to get yourself a 'dera because you've already found the greatest acessory available for any cooker, The Brethern. Great guys here with a ton of knowledge and experience, and always willing to share. Just curious, does the screen name denote a musical interest, we've got some musically inclined folks around here too. No matter you're welcome either way.

Howdy!
Welcome to the group.
Fictional, hey we don't do fiction -- heck nobody would believe our stories and they are too far fetched if not true!!

Peanut mod, pork butt tumors, Uncle Fark, 10# of stuffed jalapenos, Wabo at midnight, etc., etc., etc.

After all, Bill just set fire to his backyard the other night -- second Chicago fire!! :D

kcquer

Ringo is short for Johnny Ringo of outlaw fame (Tombstone). I was a cowboy until recently and was given the nickname while at the University of Wyoming.

Ringo

Welcome Ringo.

As far as your other posts, check all over. WalMart, Super Wal Mart, Academy, Menards, Home Depot, etc. Your bound to find a Bandera somewhere.

4 years of Q knowledge. Make sure you share it. Not all Bandera here, all kinds of cookers. So never hesitate to jump in.

Again, welcome

ringo said:
Hello all. I am from Lusk,WY, home of the last brothel in Wyoming. I am a fellow beer drinker (sounds like I am among friends) and smoker. I have been smoking for four years but I am just now purchasing my first pit smoker. I spend my time between kids, the American Legion, the Elks and a few other orgainizations. I look forward to sharing stories (factual and fictional) with you.

Ringo

Oh man welcome aboard and I CAN'T WAIT for a road trip to your place!! We'll go see what's smoking at the cat house - Raaarr!! LOL!

Welcome Ringo . . . I'm new to the site and am from Casper. Got my bandera at a home Depot in Longmont (they were the only place that had 'em). At the time, they had it on special for $200. Would be glad to help you with the mods as I've completed most of them. Best Regards, Willis

ringo said:
kcquer

Ringo is short for Johnny Ringo of outlaw fame (Tombstone). I was a cowboy until recently and was given the nickname while at the University of Wyoming.

Ringo

Good to have you! If you find the time, please explain to me how Ty Murray managed to land Jewel? Farking bullriders :wink:

Jorge;

You answered your own question: Bullriders!! :twisted: It's the buckle and the crease in the Levis :mrgreen:

Would be glad to help you with the mods as I've completed most of them
Willis, way to have a Brothers back, don't be shy about posting, these guys will wait for you like one hog waits on another hog. By the way Ringo, when I was school age my dad was foreman of a charolais cattle ranch here in MO and KS. I grew up on great beef and the smell of cow $hit in the garage. Just grass and water is what he used to tell mom when he'd come home covered in it.
Sounds like Willis has you covered, don't hesitate to post up any questions you might have and let us know how your efforts are coming along.

Great to have you Ringo. Looking forward to hearing your experiences in smokking. All sorts of help and opinions around here. If you ask it, it'll be answered.

Slat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back