Hello from hell, lol...

F

flaggot13

Howdy ho everyone! I'm Stephani and I am in Phoenix, aka hell! However, I'm actually from Florida and I spent a few years in Texas as well growing up. Phoenix hasn't got anything on southern bbq lol! I signed up for the site since I was trying to look at pictures and it wasn't allowing me unless I registered, so I did. I don't have any cool toys yet, just a small grill, but I'm buying this offset smoker pretty soon http://www.walmart.com/ip/Char-Broil-Offset-Charcoal-Smoker/13056698

I'm really excited! I can't wait to get started. I've always wanted to bbq and I'll finally be just not broke enough to buy a decent smoker hahaha, such is life when you're young. This site is super amazing and I'm so glad you guys created it :)

Welcome from Buckeye! At the bottom of the page is a search box, type in the name of your smoker and you should get some good info on it.

Welcome to the Brethren Stephani, hope ya enjoy the site.

Welcome aboard Stephani!

Welcome aboard. Don't be in a hurry to buy a smoker. Do a bit of looking on this forum, and soak up some knowledge. There are plenty of options, so you don't have to commit to one right away.

We are all eager to help you get into making real BBQ -- and more. Just let us know how we can help.

CD

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Hey Flaggot Welcome. I lived in the Phoenix area for several years. I loved the area although it was getting too crowded. Ended up buying a house in BCC.

Back