• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pretty Good BBQ 2013 Dayton, Ohio

Ok... meat is all on order for pickup Saturday morning (to add to with Bandit is bringing). We have a tub o' sauce, and rub (also from Bandit).

You doing any better, Roger? If you need any help getting up here, let me know.

One more week!

Not good sitting here in pain. my son drove yesterday me down into ky for the smoker relay and then he drove me today upto jeffersonville ohio . My sons are coming over tomorrow to load truck and smoker with wood and get everything done and hooked up for trip......i have one week to get me ready very weak today but hoping i am good by the 4th

We will have food, don't worry about that.

I'll have guys that can do whatever you need them to do, so you can relax and direct.

Prepare for cooler weather... for the first weekend in May.

Weather looks like a mix bag.... partly cloudy with a chance of showers.
Cooler than normal - highs in the mid 60's and low's in the 40's.

Grab the winter gear for overnight tenders...

Bandit just got phone with Bull looking forward to seeing everyone.......and everyone that has Brethren banners, hats shirts and OBR banners hat shirts please bring so we can get pics

For the meat that we're getting locally, we're going to have it delivered whenever we need it instead of needing to have it in coolers all day. What time do we need it on site to get everything ready for an 8 am Sunday finish?

A major RFP with a short deadline may throw a monkey wrench in my plans to get there.
Pretty sure I won't be taking Thursday off as planned.
Keep me in your prayers. Or your fingers crossed. Whichever works for you.

Back