UDS complete, now how do I cook this food?

"UDS complete, now how do I cook this food? "

Low and Slow Brother Smoker...Low and Slow! :p Nice build...now gitter fired up! :biggrin:

Well, thanks to everyone who replied to my post, and everything I've learned from this forum, my first cook went off without a hitch! I know the saying.... if there's no pictures, it didn't happen! Next time i'll be doin a more traditional cook with a 6lb pork shoulder for some pulled pork. Anyway, everyone went back for seconds or thirds and I got plenty of compliments. Here's some pictures for ya:

Attachments

• mini-100_2770.JPG
    mini-100_2770.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 48
  • mini-100_2771.JPG
    mini-100_2771.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 49
  • mini-100_2772.JPG
    mini-100_2772.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 48
  • mini-100_2773.JPG
    mini-100_2773.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to the world of the drumheads. good looking UDS you've got there. theres only one word for the food pron WOW. smoke on Bro. :-D:cool:

Great looking food. Looks like you are off to a good start with the UDS

The drum and the food are way too pretty!!
Nicely done on both accounts!
I thought these things were supposed to be ugly?
I'm gonna feel really bad when I post my picks and mine's not near as good looking as this one.

nice looking drum!!!!

elmatth, they came back for seconds and thirds....sounds like the new Chicago King is rockin n rollin. Really happy it turned out so well for you and your friends.

great job bro! very very nice. Glad it turned out well, and sounds like you had fun. I know, taking pron is a pain, especially when your trying to do a lot of other chit. Also regarding your question, no, you don't have to season every time you use it. UDS pro's can tell you how long before reseason... if at all, but DON'T use any soap or chit like that in there!

Back