Pulled pork nachos with pics

Shotgun smokers

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I was looking at my KCBS cookbook and this for some reason sounded AMAZING, so I had to try it......... and it was really good! my wife had her cousin over and both my wife and her loved it... and that is saying something :becky:

Here is the Picture, I put some sweet baby rays on there and then made the cheese sauce on it and of course sprinkled with my rub. photo(2).jpg

Looking good! I'll take basket of those while I watch the Cards game. Well done!

Those look great...BBQ place near me makes brisket nachos which I love.

I am new to cooking bbq (not eating it) and those look amazing!

Yep, the very best thing to do with leftover bbq is nachos. A couple of months ago, my daughter dropped by on a lazy Sunday afternoon near supper time, and we had just pulled some out of the oven. She said she wasn't hungry, but it was so funny how she got such an appetite all of a sudden after tasting the first one....and she eats like a bird.

We like a sauce with less sugar in it for the nachos, like Stubbs or Head Country, and I really like 'em best when using all the ingredients you'd find in a taco bell nachos bellgrande..... just changing the meat to something a WHOLE LOT BETTER!

Bon apetit!

Looks good! Making nachos is one of my favorite ways to use the leftover bbq (pork, briskie, fatties). Thanks for sharing.

Looks great from here too! :-D

man that looks awesome... what kind of cheese sauce is that?

i like to make tacos out of my left over Q... little SBR's and some shredded cheese/sour cream on a flour tortilla... its great.

BBQ nachos = greatness. I mean who doesn't like both bbq and nachos. Throw in some jalapenos, salsa and sour cream and you have a masterpiece.

Thanks everyone!
This was a real easy thing to make that tasted really good! The cheese sauce was really easy to make all I did was put a 1 lb brick of cheese and 2 cups of Monterey jack, and 2 cups of cheddar.. I added some chopped tomatoes with green chile and of course some peppers to spice it up and then I melted it... I might have to make some more this weekend ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back