• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Chili Cheese Bacon Sausage Burgers (W/Pron)

Zing

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
First new thread under my new Handle. Originally registered as Habitual Smoker, but changed to avoid being confused with a competative bbq team.

Anyway, Was trying to think of a good healthy thing to have for lunch :confused:. It was between salad, and chili cheese bacon sausage burgers. I didn't have to think very hard on the subject:laugh:.

Eight four ounce patties, four 80/20 beef, four Jimmy Dean Hot Breakfast Sausage.

100_0929.jpg

Next I topped the beef patties with cheese. Can you guess where I'm going with this?

100_0930.jpg

Yep, you guessed it. Eight patties become four.

100_0931.jpg

On to the Weber! Charcoal was pushed to one side.

100_0933.jpg

Browned nicely, and moved off the charcoal to finish cooking.

100_0936.jpg

And done, time to start building.

100_0937.jpg

Added red onions, and bacon... Still missing something though.

100_0940.jpg

Just what it needed... Chili :thumb:.

100_0943.jpg

100_0946.jpg

Had to eat it with a fork. It was sooo good.

Oh yeah, If your watching your weight, just use turkey chili... That makes this burger good for you :becky:.

I envy you so much right now. Ive been craving a totally awesome burger lately and thats it. How did the beef and pork mix? I would have never thought of that but when I saw it I immediately was like "why didnt I think of that?!?!"

Awesome, totally awesome!

I envy you so much right now. Ive been craving a totally awesome burger lately and thats it. How did the beef and pork mix? I would have never thought of that but when I saw it I immediately was like "why didnt I think of that?!?!"

Awesome, totally awesome!

The sausage, and beef go great together. I was actually inspred by a popular local hamburger joint that offers sausage burgers. they mix the two ground meats though. I thought keeping them seperate with cheese in the middle was more creative. It still tastes great, and looks cooler.

That's a great burger, I'm gonna have to try that one! Nice job! :thumb::thumb:

Welcome back (as) Zing. Again, cool move with the name change.
And I can tell you are going to fit in here real good.

That burger is illegal in 14 states I tell you. There is a burger joint here that makes a Tarheel Burger it made with one burger pattie and one Tarheel sausage pattie they are great, but i never thought of doing something like this.

Now THAT's a burger!!!

And, yes, I'm watching my weight - - - now that I've got it out where I can watch it :becky:.

Hey great looking burgers Zing. You must be talking about "Ron's" I love their sausage burgers and spanish fries

MMMMMMMMMMMMM......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that looks good....:-D

I want one :clap2:

Back