• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bunny - You are the best, but....

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
you scared the cr*p outta me when you showed up at my spot yesterday between turn-in's. Thank God you were looking for someone else. I'm sure I looked like a deer in the headlights! You and Rich rock!

That is scary isnt it.At a contest last year I saw the rep walking towards us with a turn in box and I had to go change my diaper damn it all. Lucky it wasnt us but it was my friend who got popped.

We had a Rep come visit us last year. I wish they would have been looking for someone else, but they no...they were looking for us. We didn't get our ribs cut all the way and it cost us. Wow what a learning experience. :tsk:

I was standing outside Stick & Chicks trailer at North KC in between chicken and ribs when one of the organizers & a Rep came trotting up and asked which team we were. They were looking for a team one or two spots down, but I understand that "deer in the headlights" remark very well.

I was standing outside Stick & Chicks trailer at North KC in between chicken and ribs when one of the organizers & a Rep came trotting up and asked which team we were. They were looking for a team one or two spots down, but I understand that "deer in the headlights" remark very well.

Dave I will never forget that feeling! We saw them show up and thought WTF? Thankfully they were at the wrong location :)

I'll second that they are the best reps for sure!

I'll second that they are the best reps for sure!

:icon_blush: Thanks so much for the compliments!

I know that we're really liked when we're walking around before the judging starts, but I get some scary looks when I walk out there during the judging.:shock: Sorry, Jeff. Didn't mean to scare you but thought you could guide me to the right place. Scared the guy I talked to, too!:doh:

It was a GREAT contest. We love it there. Right attitude with super great teams and quite impressed with the first timers.

Rich and Bunny Tuttle

Back