View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #7
TailGateJoecom
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellyBBQ View Post
I went to thier web site and it sure looks good....Do you have a contact? PM me if you would like....but I want to have it both ways, flash offf some ribs or burgers, or use as a steam table..Thanks, Pete
They do have a nice steam table kit to use with the grill. The domes just slide off with two pull pins. I haven't gotten the steam table kit yet though, I just put pans on the rack and turn off the burner underneath and use indirect heat and turn the grill into a holding oven. That is the great thing about the mcb72, it has 2 separate hoods so I can use one side as a holding oven and grill on the other side. l.

PM me your email address, I will pass it on to my contact who is the US sales rep. This way he will contact you and know to give you my discount.

BTW, i know it is sacrilege on this site, lol, and i usually use my WSM to smoke, but I used the crown verity smoker boxes and smoked 4 10lb butts last week on my mcb48, this is what they looked like:

[B][COLOR=Green][URL="http://www.tailgatejoe.com"]TailgateJoe.com[/URL] -- the #1 NY Jets gameday fanclub/tailgate party[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Fast Eddy's Cookshack:[/B] Dual FEC120s
[B]Meadow Creek:[/B] BBQ42
[B]Weber:[/B] Ranch Kettle, 22.5 WSM, OTG 22.5
[B]Pit Barrel Cooker[/B]
[B]Crown Verity gassers:[/B] 4 MCBs from 36-72 inch
[B]Instagram/[/B][B][B]Twitter[/B]/Facebook: [/B]@tailgatejoe
[B]Youtube: @tailgatejoedotcom[/B]
TailGateJoecom is offline   Reply With Quote