Montana cattle co.

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Mile High sent me some Montana Cattle Co. rubs.
They were Mountain Man rub, High Plains Seasoning Rub, Missouri River Rub, Beartooth BBq Seasoning.

I put the Mountain man on a couple of butts. Tasted great out of the baggie.
IMG_0103-3.jpg

Here is one of my projects.
IMG_0104-4.jpg

IMG_0105-4.jpg

IMG_0106-3.jpg

IMG_0107-4.jpg

Nice looking butts there Norco.

Are you putting a char-griller on top of a drum, is that what I see? That should be interesting...

Garth57 lives around the corner and gave me the door and baffle. I ordered the rest. Plan is a wood burning drum mounted on a Chargriller. Feeding heat in center so should balance out well. Drum on bottom is a 30 gallon.

No further questions....I'll just wait patiently for the next pics that follow......are you done yet?:-D

Got wrapped up in project and forgot to post pics of rubs.
IMG_0113-3.jpg

Another reason I had to stop, wife had a list of chores. Been working 12's and with 60 mi each way commute it is a long day. Roasted some peppers from her garden.
IMG_0112-3.jpg

Very nice, The Montana Cattle Co. is literally 8 blocks from my house.
They have some great rubs and sauces.

You can't have too many cookers can you.:-D Are you going to put baffle plates in the chargriller? Looks like you used the outperformer to do the butts. How did they come out?

Paul

You can't have too many cookers can you.:-D Are you going to put baffle plates in the chargriller? Looks like you used the outperformer to do the butts. How did they come out?

Paul

I snacked on one. Tasted really good. It's 9:00 here going to break. Dayshift wanted some Q so I cooked the butts. On my way for a full blown Sammie. Will report back.

Back