I love my Lang Cooker

Kernscookin

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I don't even have to cook on it. When I pull in the Driveway and see it sitting in the yard under that big Hickory Tree it makes me feel better. For those who haven't experienced the peace of slow smoking meat while having a beer under a shade tree, you don't know what you are missing. I started reading this forum a couple of years ago, got into smoking meat and I've been enjoying it ever since. Just wanted to say thanks to all for pictures and advice.

I love my Lang too...every one of'em....I love the 36...the 48...the 48 hybrid...the widebody twin 60...the longneck 84....the 96...and the twin 108 w/twin 5' chargrillers. They are all fine cookers, easy to operate, burn wood efficiently, and give meat the tremoundous taste that only a Lang can give.

There was an 84 Deluxe and 60 Deluxe on CL in the Denver area for a few weeks. Now they are gone. :sad:

Good prices for Langs. Just not in my budget. :mad:

I love my Lang too...every one of'em....I love the 36...the 48...the 48 hybrid...the widebody twin 60...the longneck 84....the 96...and the twin 108 w/twin 5' chargrillers. They are all fine cookers, easy to operate, burn wood efficiently, and give meat the tremoundous taste that only a Lang can give.

Is that you Ben?

Is that you Ben?

Ha! Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't ... but if it is: that's one heck of a commute from Cottondale FL to Nahunta GA!

Oh, I love my Lang too. Even when it's not smokin' - it reminds me of good times ahead! :grin:

Back