My UDS

U

UDS

I built him a few weeks ago, put the final finishing touches and paint yesterday. Took some pics and figured I'd share :-D

The diffuser

dsc01315xd.jpg

The firebox

dsc01318y.jpg

The grates

dsc01321q.jpg
dsc01323a.jpg

In the barrel

dsc01325gp.jpg
dsc01327hd.jpg
dsc01329d.jpg
dsc01330r.jpg

The paint

dsc01335z.jpg
dsc01333z.jpg

Mine is made with 3 3/4 inlets in the front and 1 1inch inlet in the back. My paint work is by no means professional, but it turned out pretty cool I think :cool:

Very nice looking drum(except for that steelers stuff ya got painted on it):p Nice job.

Very nice looking drum(except for that steelers stuff ya got painted on it):p Nice job.

I was just going to say that. I'm sure his next drum will have Michigan Wolverines logo on it and it'll be painted maize and blue :rolleyes:

Oh well, really good job on the UDS.

I was just going to say that. I'm sure his next drum will have Michigan Wolverines logo on it and it'll be painted maize and blue :rolleyes:

Oh well, really good job on the UDS.

6 rings cant be wrong :boxing:

Nice drum. Thanks for sharing and be sure to post pics of your cooks.

I was gonna say, to me the BEST part of that drum is the "SIXBURGH" logo, lol.

Except for that Steelers logo the Drum looks great....hahahaha

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!

How long did it take you all together to get that done?

Out in these parts Steelers is a four letter word... thank god I'm an Eagles fan! lol

How long did it take you all together to get that done?

Out in these parts Steelers is a four letter word... thank god I'm an Eagles fan! lol

It took me a couple days to build, gathering the parts seemed to take as long as actually cutting and welding :doh: And a few hours off and on with the paint last night.

beer can chix, some ribs and some moinks incoming... pics to follow :thumb:

Back