Good news for Wisconsin… Translator Needed…

Divemaster

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I want to be the first to congratulate Billy of Fat Boyz BBQ for his election to the Board of Directors for the Wisconsin BBQ Society.

From what I’ve been told it was a unanimous vote of approval (confirmed by the President of the association). I don’t think they know what they are getting themselves into though, he was made the Secretary. So any of you guys in the land of cheese that are up for the job of translator, make yourselves known!

Congratulations again Billy!!!!

I want to be the first to congratulate Billy of Fat Boyz BBQ for his election to the Board of Directors for the Wisconsin BBQ Society.

From what I’ve been told it was a unanimous vote of approval (confirmed by the President of the association). I don’t think they know what they are getting themselves into though, he was made the Secretary. So any of you guys in the land of cheese that are up for the job of translator, make yourselves known!

Congratulations again Billy!!!!

He bought em off with sauce......:twisted:

Congrats brother!!

I heard math was his best subject in school..........:eek: should have made him treasurer.......:biggrin:

Congrats Billy!

Congrats Billy!

Dive, I checked Rosetta Stone's website last night, and they don't have the "Billy" curriculum finished yet, so I'll have to defer on the translator request.

Not me either.I cant understand him when he is talking much less when he is typing.

Is the Wisconsin BBQ Society webpage working yet? I met some one at Princeton saying the webpage was changing, I would be curious to see the site if it up and running.
Matt

Back