Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 20th Annual Jack Daniels World Championship

I'll be there Thursday midmorning. helping out Phillip with the Shadetree teams.

I will be there helping Smokin' Ty's BBQ. I think we'll be there Friday.

Ulcer Acres will be there late Wed. afternoon. We are counting the days.

I'll be there Wednesday morning parking teams and helping with meat inspection on Friday. Let me know if any of ya'll need anything down this way and I'll try to help. I live in the area. See you in the holler.

Perry Brothers will be there. Not cooking, we arent good enough. YET!

Bigdog will be there...at least in spirit anyway. Good luck my Brothers: Phil, Jorge, Scott, Sean, Vinny, Sled, Speedo and James. 8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8) I await your call for 13th place chicken. :p

I'll be there thursday morning, with the goal to accomplish the improbable.

Bigdog will be there...at least in spirit anyway. Good luck my Brothers: Phil, Jorge, Scott, Sean, Vinny, Sled, Speedo and James. 8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8) I await your call for 13th place chicken. :p
I will be at "the battle" in sayville

I Que will be there Thursday afternoon... should be setup around the racetrack. The goal is to cook good and drink some Jack.

We will be arriving Wednesday afternoon, with the goal of keeping Podge from accomplishing the improbable. :)

Jorge has shrunken slightly for this event, and is much uglier than usual... He looks oddly like me :twisted: And I will be rolling in Early on Thurs. morning with the Brethren Trailer in tow!!! :icon_cool

(And strangely enough Sled's stand-in had grown red hair and boobies) Definately an improvement IMHO. :rolleyes:

Jorge has shrunken slightly for this event, and is much uglier than usual... He looks oddly like me :twisted: And I will be rolling in Early on Thurs. morning with the Brethren Trailer in tow!!! :icon_cool

(And strangely enough Sled's stand-in had grown red hair and boobies) Definately an improvement IMHO. :rolleyes:

Mini-Jorge has a really cool trophy though!:icon_cool

Have a safe trip everyone!

Good Luck to all! We are extremely sadden that we are not able to attend. But life goes on.

Back