Free BLT Dip Recipe from a friend!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I got this email for Free BLT Dip Recipe from a friend! She knows I like bacon so I thought Id share this easy one:

BLT Dip

Ingredients:
1 pound Bacon, fried and crumbled
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
Chopped tomatoes

Directions:
Mix everything together and serve with toast or crackers.
Make sure you’ve got the cardiologist on speed-dial!

Where is the "L"? :confused:

Does sound tasty even if it is a BMScT dip

That is the "go-to" appetizer recipe whenever we are having anybody over on the deck for Natural Light and cards.... love that stuff!

That sounds really good! Thanks!!

Thanks Ash!!
I made your dip... it was my supper tonight. :-D I cut the recipe down to 1/4 cup of everything. It was soo tasty!
Thanks!! :thumb:

003-2-1.jpg

004-6-1.jpg

007-6-1.jpg

Thanks Ash!!
I made your dip... it was my supper tonight. :-D I cut the recipe down to 1/4 cup of everything. It was soo tasty!
Thanks!! :thumb:

003-2-1.jpg

004-6-1.jpg

007-6-1.jpg

CG, that looks so good!

Thanks! :-D
I really liked this stuff... hope to make it again soon.
Thanks Ash! :thumb:

Thanks! :-D
I really liked this stuff... hope to make it again soon.
Thanks Ash! :thumb:

So you are telling me you ate 3 cracker for dinner? I dont think sooooo!!!! Your pics rocks thanks for the showing. Hmm Need to post a nutter recipe! :becky:

So you are telling me you ate 3 cracker for dinner? I dont think sooooo!!!! Your pics rocks thanks for the showing. Hmm Need to post a nutter recipe! :becky:

lol I actually ate 5 of them!! :becky:
I loved it Ash...thanks! :thumb:

Thanks for the post Ash.:clap2:Cream cheese instead of the sour cream would work also, but you would have to add a little milk to thin it out. My two cents. :idea:

I have made this before, it is great. I always add in a little bacon grease as well.

Back