Kosmic Turkey...A Play By Play...

Need updates

I am doing the same, mine should be done any minute.

Thanks Chris...just drinking water for now...:rolleyes: My wife set out the champagne flutes and wine glasses so it looks like bubbly and vino for dinner! :becky:

I hope Grandma comes through for Katie...root beer in the bottle is awesome! :p Even better over vanilla ice cream...:thumb:

Cin-Cin JD!! Katie and I are thankful for all the bbq friends we've made over the last year....glad you and Rhana are part of that group. Enjoy that bird (and the bubbly)!! Happy Thanksgiving!

NICE!:clap2:

I had every intention of doing a play-by-play on mine today.........I suck.:tsk:

That's gonna be a beauty JD! Awaiting finals.....

I'm wonderin' if BBQ Slut is watchin this thread and learning something... I don't reckon so... he's too experienced.

I plan to stay away from that thread now...I don't need the aggravation...hey...it's Thanksgiving...cheers all! :p

Here she is...fresh off the BGE and resting...it smells wonderful! :p

KosmicTurkey015.jpg

I'll be back after dinner...maybe...:twisted:

I gotta tell you...I've smoked a few birds in my day but none that got me a high five from my wife...that pretty much said it all.:p The bird was moist and juicy...a light hint of pecan smoke married very well with the Kosmo's Chicken Soak Brine and Dirty Bird Rub...all in all a very successful smoke...here are a few pics of dinner...enjoy...I know we certainly did! :thumb:

KosmicTurkey017.jpg

KosmicTurkey019.jpg

KosmicTurkey020.jpg

KosmicTurkey023.jpg

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kosmo's products other than to give it my wholehearted approval. But...hey...you don't have to take my word for it...give it a try...I'm sure you'll agree...:cool:

Good night...

JD

JD, that looks amazing! I love the Kosmo products, I used the pork injection today on a shoulder and it was really good.
I must say that turkey looks to be about the best I've seen so far. Great job JD!

It's 5AM and I could hit that right now!

Great job brother

Nice Bird! I'm rethinking the BGE deal now. Reading these threads I've discovered I don't know as much as I thought I did about BBQ. Keep it up and I will keep reading!

BD

Back