Sam's Club Judging

Rookie'48

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Yee Haw!!! I made it in to judge the Overland Park comp on 7-1 & 7-2. I've got a cable modem on my computer but it still seemed soooo slooooow to me - I know it wasn't, but it sure seemed that way :crazy:. So it looks like all you lucky farkers get to put up with me there, also :becky:.

I signed up for the Medford, NY one right at noon. Site was super slow. Probably a lot of people trying to access it at the same time. Hope I get to judge that one. Should be good.

Yee Haw!!! I made it in to judge the Overland Park comp on 7-1 & 7-2. I've got a cable modem on my computer but it still seemed soooo slooooow to me - I know it wasn't, but it sure seemed that way :crazy:. So it looks like all you lucky farkers get to put up with me there, also :becky:.

Too cool, Dave!!

"Yee Haw"?? Where y'all from?? :becky:

Way to go Dave. Susie and I are in also. See you there but I'm sure we'll see you before that. keith

See you there Dave. Sounds like you'll have to brown bag the Templeton that weekend!

Keith, maybe I'll see you two at NKC, Pleasant Hill, St. Joe, GAB or Raytown. I think that's all that I've signed up for before the Sam's Club one.

I got my conformation about 15 minutes after I pressed the submit button :-D.

I got my conformation about 15 minutes after I pressed the submit button :-D.

I was on line at 9am PST, and was registered by 9:02. I got a confirmation immediatlly afterwards that I was registered, nothing about being picked. Is that what you got, or have you received an email from KCBS saying you have been confirmed as a judge? I think what you are refering to is that you are registered...If 39 other folks got into Vegas before 9:02am I am gonna be real bummed!

I just hope no Sam's contestants judge a different Sam's comp - now, if they judge after they were eliminated - no problem.

Bently, that is exactly what I did, 1103 CDT, yea I got a "Registered" but no confirmation by e-mail which is what is suppose to happen the way I read it. everybody that says they are "IN" did you all get a confirmation e-mail?

The e-mail that I got said that I had successfully registered. More info should be coming soon, but I'm thinking that I'm in.

Rookie'48, sounds like you are in, You said you recv'd an e-mail, I did not. Maybe I will hear something today, maybe not.

I just looked at the KCBS announcement page. Judge sign-up is "open" until noon, Saturday 2/19 EST. Many of the sites are showing full, some have waiting list posts and there are a few still open. It isn't real clear, but I suspect there won't be any confirmation of acceptance e-mails until sign-up closes. Everyone who got their name and number in successfully got a "confirmation" but that doesn't mean selection yet. As soon as anyone gets a confirming e-mail, let us know.

The e-mail that I got said that I had successfully registered. More info should be coming soon, but I'm thinking that I'm in.

I dont meant to bust your conjones, an email or did the KCBS screen pop up afterwards and tell you you were registered? If I do not get in being registerend in the 1st 90 seconds, I am crying conspricy!

I dont meant to bust your conjones, an email or did the KCBS screen pop up afterwards and tell you you were registered? If I do not get in being registerend in the 1st 90 seconds, I am crying conspricy!

Yeah I got the "registered page" after I signed up too and no e-mail yet........if they want me great, if not, its not a big deal

I bet a polite call to the office could end your angst:becky: I'm just sayin.....

I got the registered page and then a little later got an email saying I was registered. It didn't ask for an email on the registration page so I'm assuming they're sending it to whatever default email address KCBS has on file for you. I was also glad to see the email mention me by name since the registration only asked for your CBJ number.

I'm sure they'll send another email out later telling you if you got the job.

I bet a polite call to the office could end your angst:becky: I'm just sayin.....

I am teasting, but I doubt the call would help as they probably just dont know yet, angst seems like a $20 word, will have to look it up I guess..I see that Vegas is still taking judges so I would hope I am a lock...

Back