• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

CBJ's needed for OC BBQ Festival

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The O.C. BBQ Festival is in need of CBJ's!

The contest is on track to be the biggest ever in California and they need more judges. If you would like to be a small part of history in the making, please check out http://cabbqfestival.com/ and send an email to Kelliegh Strobel events@kristies.org or call 714-408-9781.

This contest benefits Kristie's Foundation, an awesome charity that helps families that have critically or terminally ill children. This is a worthy cause and we would appreciate your help.

Bigmista

Excellent contest and cause
Wish I could be there
I have a graduation and a wedding that day

We're looking for judges who realize this is a great cause and would do it for Kristie's and not for the leftovers.

I think it's pretty selfish but I want to focus on getting some positive people involved that really want to help the charity instead of stuffing their freezers.

CBJ's signed up IN FORCE!! Nice to see.

You know, I'd rather have those CBJ's that care more about the leftovers not be the ones judging my entries, so maybe it's a good thing they stay home.

CBJ's signed up IN FORCE!! Nice to see.

You know, I'd rather have those CBJ's that care more about the leftovers not be the ones judging my entries, so maybe it's a good thing they stay home.

Great news. I guess they were more replaceable than they thought. 100% CBJ again!

Back