View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
Stark-O-Rama
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobow View Post
Received my boards last week and gave them a work out with some ribs and prok butt. The roll is very convinent and the cutting boards held up to the pressure I put on them. Can cut through them if you try but for normal work they served their purpose. They do stay down nicely if a little moisture is placed under them. They did ok without the moisture but had no slip or slide once I used some water under them. I am happy with my purchase. Keith
Thanks Keith! We had our first opportunity to use them at a Comp this weekend where we were asked to serve over 2,000 servings! I was surprised at how well they did with an electric knife. After 6 briskets we had our first "cut through" - For really vigorous cutting or chopping of rib bones, you can double them up with a bit of water in-between, and they'll stick like glue. I also liked that we could roll out multiple boards stuck together, and completely cover our tables.
[/B]Disposable Cutting Boards on a Perforated Roll, 5 gl Bucket Liners, Steam Pan Liners, Cooler Liners, Stark Naked BBQ Pit, Probe & Grill Cleaner, Stark Kitchen Food Grade Surface Cleaner
[url]www.starkboards.com[/url]
Stark-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote