• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Used Big Green Egg for Sale

uncblue

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey all. I have a chance to purchase a BGE XL for $450. It's 10 yrs old, felt is good, has wood cart, some rust on bottom vent, which wouldn't matter if I added a bbq guru. No cracks. I've got a new Vision classic that I love so not desperate to add another grill :cool:

Would u jump on it? Clean up & resale?

Personally I would not. Is it a home made cart or the BGE cart. I too am in pursuit of a used ceramic score. Target price 300$. Have family members with BGE's. Anything they can do,I can do better on my Akorn. But me and my Akorn will never be displayed in Southern Living magazine ;-)

Sounds like a score for someone. Seeing you have the Acorn you love, maybe that someone isn't you unless you need more capacity.

I would get it for myself, but as you can see from my signature, I am not all that practical when it comes to smokers.

Is it in Raleigh? I'am just north in Wake Forest.

I might be interested if I can 'eye-ball' it.

Hey all. It went off CL super quick. :cool:. Would've been nice but I agree with other up that my nib vision has been awesome @ 50% of the price. Just I'd 1st pizzas last night and they were awesome.

That would have been a pretty good deal as a keeper. But not really a great price point to buy and then sell.

Back