Contest Announcment Smoked to the Bone, Ottawa, Ontario CANADA - May 25th & 26th.

H

harley

DandSlogo-150.gif
STTB-logo-400.gif
DandSlogo-150.gif

_______ A CSBBQA Sanctioned Professional / Amateur BBQ Competition _______

The D&S Southern Comfort BBQ "Smoked to the Bone" competition at the 2012 Gloucester Fair in Ottawa, Ontario CANADA will be Friday, May 25th and Saturday, May 26th.

We are please to announce that the prize board for 2012 will be $20,000CDN.

Early Bird discount application forms are available at http://www.gloucesterfair.ca/programs/bbq/BBQ-Form.htm

This is one competition you don't want to miss.

Contact harley.b@canadiansouthernbbq.com for further details.

Hey Bill

Looking forward to seeing you there, we will be there early Friday morning. You want to make sure you have your registration in early so you can pick your spot as it is a first come first served basis. To boot you get the early bird discount price which is the same a case of beer across the border of the belle province. No matter the first beverage is on me, be it a coffee or beer. That offer is also out to any of the brethren teams that sign up for this event.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'm #4 in line see you there!:shocked: between you and Harley, I won't need to pack any adult beverages!:thumb:

If Mike and Harley are Buying the beer I will be there thursday night.

Jules

No matter the first beverage is on me, be it a coffee or beer. That offer is also out to any of the brethren teams that sign up for this event.

Good lord I forgot your a Brethren as well, good thing I did not quote the size of the cup or type of beer... :moon:

Cheers

Yup you got me on that one but I see that theres no limit listed. Soo... I will be thirsty after the 8 hour drive.

Jules

I will see all of there!

This will be my first competition as a "Pro".
How does one find out what number they are in the site Selection?

New "Peoples Choice " category added to event, see website for details. I did my site selection today.

Back